Monday, December 30, 2013

All my sons- Reflection Act 3 P.118

Reflection:

1.What I found different about reading a play is that its more detailed than a story, you get connected to the characters almost as close as a movie, while a story is a lot more general.
I did enjoy the play, it was long which I think is a good thing, as it gets slowly more and more interesting.

2.Probably the most interesting character in the play was Joe Keller, the way his character progressed throughout the play was interesting by it self, but he also was a fun and a very smart character.

3.The thinking skill Comparing and Contrasting helped me understand the different character personalities of each two characters, like how Jim and his wife Sue have completely different points of view.
Inferring helped me understand that some characters kept a secret from all the other characters, the way Kate always kept telling Joe to stop with the jail game with Bard, made it clear that the Keller's might be hiding a secret.
Uncovering Motives made me understand each characters motivation in certain acts, for example what motivated George to come all the way to the Kellers.

1 comment:

  1. oh tysm for uploading the answers to the questions.It helped me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete