Monday, December 30, 2013

All my sons- Post reading activity Act 3 P.116


                                                                                                                                 

                                                                 09.28.1947

Dear diary, 


The last few days were hard. I cant think of anything good that happened in these past days, except maybe Ann coming here, but I think that's the reason for all of this pain. If she hadn't came(gr.) here in the first place, maybe none of this would of happen.

I don't know what I'm suppose to do now that my father is gone, he was everything to me. I never saw him as a criminal, only (as) a good man, and I would of(ww.-have) never let him go to prison, I just wish I could of(ww.) told him that myself.

If it wasn't for George and Larry's letter, he would of(מיותר) still been(gr.) here with me, (new sentence) but I cant talk like that about George and definitely not Ann, she's gonna be my wife tomorrow and I have to get prepared for the wedding.

I'll try and visiting(gr.) mother after the wedding, out of us all, she has the hardest time right now(phr.) and she could use some company.

Good work
(87)
Daphna

No comments:

Post a Comment