Saturday, February 23, 2013

Summers reading- Post reading

Post reading


Dear Mr.Cattanzara.                                                                                                    14.02.1931

Its been so long, ten years. I never got the chance to tell you what happend with me after the summer.
After what happend to me during the summer, I really started reading the hundrad books, one after the other.  I began to gain more confidense and reading books got more enjoyable.

After I finished the hundrad books I promised to myself, I was thinking about going back to school.
Even though I didnt liked to be told what to do, I got over it, and I stopped making excuses about getting things done. In school, I took education really seriusly, and I was really into history lessons, I enjoy reading real facts instead of fiction.

At the end of the year, I graduated with high grades and got a job as a history teacher assistant.
I really want to thank you Mr.Cattanzara,  now i realize you were trying to help me, and I really appreciate it.

But how have you been doing thus far? I really want to hear from you after ten years.
Looking forward to meet you.

Your friend,
Goerge.


No comments:

Post a Comment