Saturday, November 2, 2013

Writing task no.4 A letter of complaint


23 Post Street
Los Angeles, California
77841

November 02, 2013

(Who are you writing to?)
Rockstar Games
67 Avenue Street
New York
86481

Dear Sir/ Madam of Rockstar company(מיותר),

As(מיותר) your company stated that the newly downloadable content for your latest game will be free to download as soon as it will be(gr.) released on November 01, 2013, (Start a new sentence) but I've recently checked the online store for the downloadable content and it said (that) in order to download it the user must pay 30 dollars.I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with your product.

As soon as your company mentioned that the downloadable content will be absolutely free, people world wide were full of excitement including myself. Saving the money could of(ww.-have)  been a good solution, 30 dollars for a content this big isn't a problem and surely worth the money,(New sentence) but regarding the situation at this point in which your company promised the content for free(phr.- simplify this sentence), I wasn't able to put aside a few dollars since I knew the content was going to be free of charge.

I'm kindly asking your company to live up to they'r(sp.) promise, and set the content to no cost. I would highly appreciate your company for doing so, and I believe people world wide definitely would(wo.) feel the same way.

I understand that you're a well known and responsible company, and I am sure you'v got more important subjects to attend to, therefore you have my thanks for reading my letter and I'm sure you will handle this to my and all people's(ww.) satisfaction.

I look forward to your reply.

Yours truly,
Vlad Vainer(ww.- do not use your own name please).

(78)
Daphna     

No comments:

Post a Comment