Saturday, September 29, 2012

count that day lost- post reading activity

                                                                                                                                                   27.9.2012

Dear diary,
Today, after school I was on my way home.
Just an ordinary day, walking back home after a long day at school, with my earphones, listening to music.
When all of the sudden, I saw a man sitting on the ground with his head down.
I walked up to him and asked him what happend.
He said he had a very hard day and he couldnt find he's lunch bag.
Tired and starving, I offered him some of my own food that I had saved from school.
With a wide smile he thanked me, took the food, and ate with joy.
At the end, I was happy I made that person feel alot better.


                                                                                                                                                   28.9.2012
Dear diary,
Today wasn't much of a great day.
First off, I got up late so I didn't really made it to school on time.
Also, I got up kind of sick, I didn't really felt that good when I was in class.
I didn't talk much with my friends today, honestly I wasn't in a good mood to talk to anyone today.
So I got home, to write this down and go to bed, hoping tomorrow it will be much better than today.


No comments:

Post a Comment